Your Professional Alameda Moving Company with 20 Years Experience.
If you’re planning on relocating to one of the best suburbs in the Bay Area, hiring our Alameda movers will make your experience a lot more enjoyable. We offer various excellent affordable relocation services, meaning we have an option for just about anything you might need. To learn more, contact us today and request a free quote.
There Are Plenty of Great Reasons to Move to This City
If you’re relocating within the Bay Area and looking for a city with all sorts of amenities, Alameda is undoubtedly the place for you. There are plenty of reasons to move here, from the excellent housing to lower crime rates, easily making the city one of the best suburbs in California. It’s also right across San Francisco, so you’ll never have to commute for too long to reach even more amenities.
How Is Housing in Alameda Like?
Alameda is known for having the largest number of Victorian single-family homes in the Bay Area, with more than 1,500 remaining in the city today. Many more have been divided into smaller units, meaning there’s a solid chance you’ll find one available to rent or even buy. If we look at the city’s real estate prices, the median home value of $860,000 is somewhat higher than Oakland’s $687,000. However, it’s still significantly more affordable than San Francisco’s $1.1 million, and the city is right across the Bay. Despite having a median rent price of $1,800, renting is still relatively affordable. That’s because there’s always a solid number of rentals at cheaper price points. However, they get occupied pretty quickly, so it’s best to send in that rental application as soon as you find a place that suits you.
The City Is Only a Short Distance from San Francisco and Other Points of Interest in the Bay
If you want to avoid long commuting, the city’s proximity to major state roads like I-880 and I-580 will allow you to get to almost any Bay Area town in no time. Besides being right next to Oakland, the city is right across San Francisco. While driving is not necessary, having a car will allow you to cross the distance in less than 20 minutes. Those planning on getting around San Francisco without a car can easily reach the city by ferry. The trip lasts about 45 minutes tops, with departures occurring every few hours. There are also several bus lines, with most taking about 40 to 45 minutes to reach the city. The short commute doesn’t stop there. If you’re planning on going on a vacation out of the country, the Oakland International Airport is just south on the Bay Farm Island.
It Has One of the Lowest Violent Crime Rates in the Area
Checking the area’s safety should always be one of the first things to do before moving anywhere. Although it might not be the safest place to live in California, Alameda is a lot safer than most other cities in the Bay. It experiences significantly fewer violent crimes, particularly when compared to San Francisco and Oakland. There are only about 200 violent crimes per 100,000 residents, less than half of the national average.
We Provide All the Moving Services You Might Need to Move to Your New Bay Area Home
Whatever storage and moving services you need, feel free to contact us – we can provide them for you. Besides items workers won’t move, we are ready to help you with anything else – fragile items, furniture, hefty boxes, or even packing plates. With our company, you will be in your new house in no time.
Moving Services Our Movers in Dublin Can Provide for You
So, which professional services our moving company in Bay Area can assist you with? Feel free to take your time to decide, and then contact us to discuss details. Rest assured that whichever service you choose, your belongings will arrive intact to your new house. Here’s the list of services we offer:
- Residential relocation service – You will feel more relaxed when packing books and furniture if you know that our team will be there to move all of your boxes to the new place. Whether you’re having a house or an apartment relocation, we will have no trouble handling all of your belongings safely and expertly.
- Commercial relocation service – Relocating an office isn’t easy, and you can hardly handle packing computers and various devices on your own. Why not call us for assistance? We can handle packing electronics and safely deliver them to your new address.
- In- and-out-of storage service – If you have way more items than you can fit in your new place, renting one of our storage facilities is the best solution for you. Using a storage unit is one of the best relocating hacks for those who dislike decluttering.
- Labor-only service – Our team will be happy to assist you and speed up the process, so you can arrive at the best place to live in the Bay Area as soon as possible.
- Packers and movers – Are you having trouble with packing dishes? Relax, and leave it to the pros. Focus on organizing your going-away party, and we will focus on the best way to pack glasses.