San Bruno Movers
Your Professional San Bruno Moving Company with 20 Years Experience.
San Bruno Movers
If you want to hire some professional San Bruno movers, you’ve come to the right place. Our company, Golden Bay Relocation, provides all sorts of excellent local moving services that will help you move to this city without any difficulties. Contact us if you want a free quote on your move, and one of our representatives will get back to you shortly.
Check Out This Diverse and Accessible City
If you’re looking to avoid long commutes and move closer to SF, this city is just the place for you. Despite serving as headquarters for YouTube, the local real estate values and rents are relatively inexpensive for the region. The city is also one of the more diverse places in the Bay, with a very accepting and liberal community.
The Cost of Living Is Pretty Standard for the Region
Although it’s very close to SF and provides all sorts of amenities, the local real estate prices are similar or lower compared to many other cities in the Bay. It has a median home value of $908,000, with more than 70% of properties estimated at over $750k. However, about 20% of homes are worth between $400k and $749k, meaning you might still find a relatively affordable piece of property.
Renting prices are also pretty standard for the region, with two-thirds of all units costing over $2,000 a month. While it might have a median rent of $2,400, over 20% of rentals are in the $1,500-$2,000 price range, and about 10% in the $1,000-$1,500. While finding a place this cheap might require a bit of luck, it would significantly reduce your moving expenses, so have a rental application ready just in case.
The City’s Communities Are Very Diverse and Accepting
Like the Bay region overall, San Bruno is known for its diversity. It’s undoubtedly one of the more diverse Bay Area towns, with several major groups being equally represented in the city’s demographics. The entire community is very accepting, meaning that all minority groups will undoubtedly feel welcomed and appreciated. It also helps that the city experiences very few violent crimes, with not even a single murder occurring in 2019.
Moving Here Will Significantly Shorten Your Commute Time
One of the best things about the city is that downtown SF is only 12 miles to the north, making commuting incredibly easy. Whether going to work or planning an SF staycation, the US-101 and the I-280 can get you there in about 20 minutes. Another great thing about the city is its access to public transportation. It has a Caltrain and a BART station nearby, making it very easy to get around SF without a car.
Need Help With Your Move? Hire One of the Best Moving Companies in the Bay Area
With so many things to do before relocating, hiring professionals is one of the best decisions you can make. If you’re relocating in a hurry or want to move efficiently, know that our local movers in the Bay Area can help you with anything. After all, Golden Bay Relocation has provided customers with excellent services since 1992, making us one of the best and oldest companies operating in the region.
Our Local Movers in San Bruno Have a Ton of Great Reviews
If you need proof that we’re one of the best movers in San Francisco, check some of our customer reviews. The majority of our clients are very satisfied with the services we provide, and you can easily check out their testimonials on our website. Reading a few reviews will tell you exactly why so many people chose to move with us, so much so that you’ll want to book a move right away.
What Services Can You Get from Our San Bruno Movers?
Hiring one of the best Bay Area moving companies will provide you with several high-quality moving services. While every local relocation is different, we’re confident you’ll find exactly what you need in one of the following options:
- Residential relocation – If you want to transport all your belongings to the new home in a single day, this is the perfect option for you. It covers just about everything you need, including a truck and several of our crew members.
- Apartment move – While similar to the residential relocation in terms of what it offers, this option is much better suited for clients living in apartment buildings.
- Commercial relocation – This service provides business owners with all the help they need to move their entire inventory to a new location.
- Labor move – Mishandling large items and heavy furniture pieces can easily cause a severe back injury, so better let a professional moving company in the Bay Area do all the heavy lifting.
- In-and-out-of storage service – If you’re already renting a storage unit, getting this option will allow you to store some items almost instantly.
- Storage facilities – Our Bay Area moving company is one of the few local service providers with a warehouse, allowing you to store your belongings even if you don’t have a locker.